Today, let's learn about the maintenance methods of stabilized soil mixing station:
1. After shutdown, the materials in the mixer shall be cleaned in time, and the materials in the final silo shall be discharged in time. The valve of cement tank is closed and the powder in the two screws of cement is emptied. In order to avoid long-term shutdown and damp gambling plug screw.
2. Fasten the blade of mixer and oil each bearing. Remove the sticky materials on the belt idler and timely clean the materials scattered on the ground by the belt.
3. In rainy weather, pay attention to whether there is water around the control cabinet, and timely remove the water around the electrical control cabinet and the water around the motor of the equipment.
4. In rainy days, the motor reducer, air compressor vibrator, etc. should be covered to prevent rain.
5. Paint the whole machine once a year and change the whole engine oil once a year. The reducer is replaced every half a year.
6. Check the belt idlers frequently, and refuel and repair them if they don't rotate smoothly. Please refer to the equipment manual for lubrication time and type of oil.
7. It is forbidden to add gear oil into the electric drum when changing oil. Because gear oil will corrode the motor enameled wire. Generally add 46 machine oil. Or ordinary bulk oil. Diesel oil or transformer oil is also acceptable. Generally, this kind of oil is thin. Good insulation. Good heat dissipation.